Saturday, September 25, 2010

More pictures from Key West...

I forgot my gorgeous new Nikon D5000 on the dining room table when I headed to the Keys so was lax in getting pictures. But, the below are a few samplings from phone pics (gotta love those Blackberries) and a few assorted cameras sent around to capture the moments.
One of my favorite ever pics of Sharyn. I'm so grateful for my good friends. And even more grateful that my good friends love each other. Sharyn and John have their own fan club ....
And then there's gorgeo
us Bobbi who I've finally started to listen to..


7 full miles out to sea from the shores of Key West...

Ok, maybe we could have told her to rub the suntan lotion in....

Sick, sick, sick -that's a NOODLE!

As content, and finally, at home, as I've ever been

Amazing to be 7 miles out in the ocean here.

We finally figured that we looked thinnah when hidden behind John...

Sometimes, a pic says it all. Love this woman dearly.

And, this one too...Who wouldn't?

Charlie's Angels gone wrong - in so many ways...

At Bo's fish wagon - best fresh fish in KW!

How the hell lucky am I? Life, dear reader, is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments if you enjoy, hate or have any feelings about this post. It gets sorta lonely around here...