Monday, April 13, 2009

I believe she doth protest too much...


This just in from Amy, JB's original rescuer (she must think I'm a sucker....):

'OH. MY. GOSH. The leopard has changed his spots. Attached you will find PROOF that he WAS a terrific mouser AND did indeed eat them.

Apparently someone has gotten used to the good life! What the heck?? I was wondering how he's been and if his ear healed up. (Sophie has given up that her nemesis is ever coming back and has turned her attention to killing birds - I'm starting to find heads out in the back yard, yuck!)

I'm really at a loss over JB snubbing mice, I just don't know what to say except I guess the 5lb. feeder has helped him with his food issues. Boy, I guess it didn't take him long to turn away from life on the streets!'

Now, Amy dear, you can't POSSIBLY insinuate (!) that just because he has food at his ready, a leather sofa upon which to lounge, his own king sized bed, bathroom privileges (litter changed daily) and a bevy of dogs to bat around that it's MY fault he's become a softie?! Well, I've never...

I believe you photo shopped that picture. Here's a few lesser viewed photos of dear JB, such as the time he tried to capture that elephant....

Or, how about the time he was released from the Ringling Brothers Circus for damaging that lion (not to mention what he could have done to the poor horse)...


Sure, he's a mouser, sure, Amy. Sure he is....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments if you enjoy, hate or have any feelings about this post. It gets sorta lonely around here...