Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Sunday...

...at noon and Mom is having a cream sherry. Yep, that's right. It's not exactly her breakfast but it's what she wanted afterward so it's what she got. She ate pretty good yesterday and had 1/2 piece of french toast and some yogurt so far today. I, for one, feel a little better when she eats something.

I managed to eek out another Squidoo article today - this one came out to be pretty funny. Here tis:

Senior Citizen Flash Mobs

And this one just needs some views. I'm trying to keep it in the top tier (top 2000 articles on Squidoo) because the payout is around $60/month if I keep it there. So, please share!

Taking the elderly on a cruise

1 comment:

  1. Grandma loves her Amontillado at varying times of the day too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me comments if you enjoy, hate or have any feelings about this post. It gets sorta lonely around here...