Friday, August 7, 2009

Charlies 'Angels'....

Or are these the Devil in disguise?

As you can see, we've been having a blast on Nasmaste II all summer.




We've had plenty of guest visits which both John and I really enjoy. Our 'go-to' spot is usually buzzing over for lunch at Tilghman Island and then a sail back (or visa versa, depending on where the wind blows us). I've gotten much better at sailing, having not yet knocked John overboard. I tried once but to no avail.

John and I are heading to St. Thomas on Saturday for 5 glorious days in an ocean front home. Can't wait! A friend of ours, Mo, one of the ex-bartenders from La Mex, moved down there just a few months ago so we're looking forward to spending some time with an 'islander.' Good friends are covering Gert for me which is so nice. I so appreciate my friends! Amazing people; all of them. Thanks Sophia, Bobbi, Mark (keep your bedroom door locked....), Ruth Ann and Kimmie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments if you enjoy, hate or have any feelings about this post. It gets sorta lonely around here...