Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowed in with Gertie...

Now, you know, Gert and I have about run out of things to talk about today but there were a few really funny exchanges today. My favorite was when Mom decided that Killian, in a previous life, was a distinguished gentleman, tall, about 6'2", he was a banker - worked in the 'banking industry' actually was what she said. He had a family - a wife and 2 children - 2 boys, to be exact. Ok, at this point I'm agreeing with her until she said that he was a brilliant man in that previous life. Now, she didn't witness him eating the yellow snow today like I did...

I took Killey and Hops out in the back 40 to have a run...and, run they did. What fun it was to watch them tackle each other in the backyard. I love snowy days!

I've had the wood stove burning all day today and have finally, after 2 years, figured the sucker out. The key is to not get it too hot and burn us out of the living room. One small log an hour is all it needs. Sahweet! So, all is well in our little world - in fact, it's delightful tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments if you enjoy, hate or have any feelings about this post. It gets sorta lonely around here...