Friday, March 26, 2010

More on the Bubie and Zaidie saga...

Well, lookie here! Another one (thanks Brad!). We're zeroing in on dates now. So, here's a rundown of who's who in the photo (l to r):

Aunt Ruby, Bubie, Uncle Herman, Zaidie, Aunt Rose, Uncle Al, and Mom.

Mom says she was 16 at time which would put Bubie right at 48! I find that amazing! Bubie is 4 years younger than I am right now in this photo - and she still looks like the perfect Bubie! Quite the handsome family.

Bubie and Zaidie made it just short of their 65th anniversary when Bubie died. My parents made it just shy of their 66th anniversary when my Dad died. The world goes round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments if you enjoy, hate or have any feelings about this post. It gets sorta lonely around here...