Thursday, July 22, 2010

Groupon

Just discovered this cool site, Groupon. If you're in DC, they offer some incredible deals. The idea is that they send out daily emails with different deals, everything from $199 rooms down at the new National harbor hotel (rooms go for $600 - I know as I looked into them) to half price dinners or sometimes even less. I just missed a $24 one hour wine tasting which normally goes for $75 (drats), but I love this service! The deal is that enough people have to go in on the offers for them to be available but, so far, I haven't seen many pass without getting bought.

Groupon is in different cities around the US also but not sure how successful they are. I checked into Fort Lauderdale and they must not have taken off there as there's no recent offers. But, Peggy, I think they're in Phoenix. Click HERE to go to the site and look around. I think you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments if you enjoy, hate or have any feelings about this post. It gets sorta lonely around here...