Sunday, May 29, 2011

Let summer begin!

Today found John and I jetskiing across the bay from Harrington Harbor North over to a bar by Ron's marina - Thursday's. A few cocktails later, we zoomed off to Harrington Harbor South where there wasn't a spot to dock the ski (what is up with that?!). So, we just headed back to friendly Skipper's Pier which is right across from John's marina. One cocktail later and we had a little nap on Namaste before I had to head home.

All in all, a delightful way to start the summer on the Chesapeake!

Tomorrow will find Bobbi, Jeff, John and me heading out on Namaste to Harrison's Restaurant for a crab feast lunch. These are the good old days!

Mom's doing fine. I came home and experimented with a salt-less pasta salad (no, really, it was pretty good) and some turkey cutlets basted with olive oil, onion and herb salt-free seasoning and some pepper. They were really good. So, I stocked up the fridge so that there's stuff in here for the caregiver to give Mom tomorrow. Mom's been a little piggy here lately with eating at least 8 or 9 times a day. But, that's ok - gives me something to do (LOL)....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments if you enjoy, hate or have any feelings about this post. It gets sorta lonely around here...