Saturday, June 4, 2011

Outing with Mom

Well, yesterday was my birthday and it was a great day, all the way around! Scooped Mom up and Carina, Mom and I headed off to La Mex to meet up with Bobbi. Favorite bartender Mo was on board so we sat and chatted and had a cocktail for a few hours. Came home and got ready to be picked up by John for dinner at Angler's Inn. OMG! That place is still the best dinner around. Sat outside in their beautiful garden and had a great time. Delicious food and, more importantly, a delightful man by my side.

Life, dear readers, is good....Here's a few more fun pics:
I, of course, look like crap here but everyone else is darling



She's just too darn cute! It was a good day!

She's too darn cute too! What would I do without Carina?!

Steve is one of the locals - he's a huge fan of Gert's


Me and my very significant other in the backyard pre dinner


What an amazing man. I'm not sure what I did to get so lucky but I'm so glad he's the second half of my life...

2 comments:

  1. Well, happy belated birthday, Lori! It sounds like you had a fabulous day! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Peggy. It was a great day, all around. Lots of laughter, friends, and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me comments if you enjoy, hate or have any feelings about this post. It gets sorta lonely around here...